- Exams take place twice a year.
- The planned date is the last Saturday in April and November.
- Candidates should apply in writing not later than 3 months before the examination date.
- The complete examination documents with case documentation must be submitted two months before the scheduled exam date, hence not later than 1 March and 1 October.
Submission for examination:
- All the forms for admission to exams can be downloaded on the right in the Download section.
(The attached case study serves as an illustration. The actual case presentation may differ from this example, but must comply with the guidelines and enable it to be evaluated without leaving any questions unanswered.)
- Simply click on the document you require, save and/or print it.
- Please submit all documents in digital form.
- Upon your written application to the Producing Office, we will give you access to our online storage service. Please ensure that patients’ details are anonymized in case presentations.